LAB Technician / Assistant
B & B Consultants, Inc. is currently seeking a LAB Technician/ Assistant to be based at our Chase City, Virginia laboratory. Candidate will be part of our State Certified Commercial Laboratory which specializes in Water & Wastewater testing. Candidate must be a committed self-starter, capable of working well with a team dedicated to Data Integrity and Quality Assurance, Typical job assignments will include, but not limited to, client interaction, sample receiving & handling, record keeping, analytical testing, field sample collecting, data reporting and quality management.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Associate degree in Biology or Micro-Biology or Chemistry or Environment Science not required but a plus.
- Lab experience is not required but preferred
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills, details oriented and safety minded.
- Must have a positive attitude and be eager to learn through experience and training.
- Dedicated to customer satisfaction and quality assurance.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must have valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
The successful candidate will receive a negotiated hourly wage of $14 - $16 per hour, dependent upon experience. After a trial period, candidate will be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package.
Resumes may be submitted to email@example.com or anyone of our offices at the following locations:
Chase City - 316 E. Third Street
South Hill - 212 E. Ferrell Street
South Boston - 706 Hamilton Blvd.
B&B Consultants, Inc. is diversified in civil and environmental engineering as well as surveying and water analysis laboratory. Our clientele includes private individuals. Town and county municipalities, Industrial and commercial companies. We are a small company where excellence and hard work is acknowledged and rewarded.