Insurance Sales CSR (Member Service Specialist)
Our Halifax County Office in South Boston, VA has an excellent Full Time opportunity available for a career oriented, customer focused individual. The Customer Service Representative/ Member Service Specialist is responsible for:
- Providing assistance to the county insurance staff in the solicitation, processing and servicing of our insurance products.
- Working with our County Board of Directors
- Promoting Farm Bureau Bank
- Selling individual health insurance products.
- Previous administrative support experience
- Outstanding technical skills including MsOffice applications
- Effective verbal & written communication
- Strong customer service skills and a positive attitude.
- Property & Casualty license (within 6 months of hire)
- Life & Health license (within 6 months of hire)
- Previous insurance experience preferred
- Outside/Inside sales experience a plus!
- Paid training for both licensing and standard sales training
- Ongoing development and support in all roles
- Medical and dental insurance on your first day
- Additional perks such as gym membership discounts for field employees, Legal Shield resources and flexible spending account
- Generous employee “401K” contribution
- 17 days of Paid Time off (PTO) each year
For more information, visit us online at www.virginiafarmbureau.com
Apply Now at https://vafb.clearcompany.com/careers/jobs/d3ee76bd-f5aa-2283-86ac-f11e2a01e2ce/apply