Front Desk Receptionist
Do you love people AND pets? Do you enjoy helping people and making a difference in their lives and in your community?Then come join our team! We are a small animal clinic that strives to deliver high-quality veterinary care with excellent customer service. We are seeking an energetic, motivated individual for a part-time receptionist position. Must be compassionate, team-oriented and possess great communication skills.
Responsibilities and duties include: 1. Provide outstanding customer service over the phone and in person. 2. Be attentive to patient and client needs. 3. Work patiently and compassionately with distressed clients. 4. Answer and triage phone calls from clients. 5. Schedule appointments. 6. Handle cash, check and credit card transactions. 7. Help maintain hospital's clean and welcoming appearance. 8. Maintain proper medical records.
Qualifications: 1. High school diploma or GED. 2. At least 1 year receptionist experience. 3. Be able to safely lift 40 pounds. Must have valid driver's license and own personal vehicle.
Hiring process: Once online application, resume and online assessments have been reviewed top candidates will be contacted for phone and in-person interviews.
Job Types: Part-time
Application QuestionsYou have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of receptionist experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
Job Type: Part-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Employee Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday
To keep employeess safe, most clients remain outside the clinic and gloves, masks and hand sanitizer are provided.
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
- Processing payments
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma