- Provides psychotherapy services for residents to include individual, family, and group therapy.
- Assist with scheduling and facilitation of treatment team reviews and appropriate documentation.
- Attends all treatment teams for assigned residents.
- Attends weekly individual and/or group clinical supervision.
- Coordinates and leads multifamily or family education groups based on model of care.
- Assist as needed with family engagement practices adopted by the facility.
- Assist in direct-care staff training regarding resident care and treatment.
- On call/weekend coverage, as needed.
- Completes all treatment notes before the end of the business day.
- Completes bio-psychosocial assessment within 72 hours of admission.
- Completes treatment plans day of treatment team meetings.
- Acts as a liaison, in conjunction with the clinical case manager, between community involved agencies, family, legal guardian(s), and treatment team to coordinate and communicate all key aspects of treatment including UM/UR, clinical goals, and progress, and discharge coordination.
- Works closely with assigned clinical case manager throughout resident treatment.
- Demonstrates competence in Circle of Security (COS) Interventions and Southstone’s Non-abusive psychological and physical interventions (NAPPI) protocol.
- Other duties as assigned based on the needs of the facility by Director of Clinical Services (DCS).