Fabric Layout Associate
Gloster Furniture America is a leading manufacturer of premier outdoor furniture. In conjunction with our sister companies in Indonesia and Germany, Gloster is one of the world’s largest international producers of responsibly produced outdoor teak furniture. Understanding our teak resources and respecting the sustainable plantation culture, we only harvest what we plant ourselves. Our philosophy is simple; design the most well-crafted, innovative product while honoring our teak roots, from seed to seat. We may live in a different world than the one occupied by our founders, but one thing remains the same - we are furniture makers whose sole focus is to design and build the world’s finest outdoor furniture.
We are currently looking for a hardworking, dedicated individual to join our Cushion Manufacturing Department. The Fabric Layout Associate will work at the beginning of the cushion manufacturing process, prepping fabric for the sewing area.
- Laying Out / Cutting / Folding fabric per Production Schedule.
- Pulling and Putting away fabric as needed.
- Reviewing fabric lays from fabric defects.
- Communicating defects with production supervisor.
- Working overtime as needed
- Helping in other departments as needed.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work area.
- Reports to production (Cutting) Supervisor.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Must be able to increase speed to reach production standards.
- Will be required at times with proper notice, to work a flexible schedule or mandatory overtime.
- Accurate reporting to include time and production
- Must be a team player.
- Must have good attendance