DTR Transformers Manufacturing Team Associate
- Perform duties in a manner fully compliant with prevailing safety and quality procedures and policies. Maintain housekeeping standards.
- Assemble product ensuring the highest quality to meet customer requirements and delivery.
- Assembly tasks include, but not limited to:
- Core Coil Assembly
- HV & LV Connection or Assembly 1
- Network Tanking & Switch Assembly
- LFH/Process Unit
- Final & Shipping
- Follow established work instructions in a customized manufacturing environment. Very hands on process.
- Use computer to check schedules, update manufacturing status of jobs, etc.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, check sheets, etc.
- Operate various types of cranes and fork trucks to aid in material handling.
- Continually monitor quality of work, addressing and resolving inquiries and problems.
- Participate in continuous improvements initiatives.
- Participate actively in team meetings and group discussions.
- Interface with other departments to accurately communicate information.
- Must be willing to cross train in multiple skills.
- Assist in the training of other employees.
- Must be a team player but able to work independently.
- Available to work overtime as required including weekends.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned by management.
· High School degree or GED equivalent required.
- Previous manufacturing, welding, mechanical assembly or electrical experience is desirable.
- Transformer assembly experience.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to operate industrial equipment, including cranes and forklifts.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and simple schematics.
- Previous manufacturing, welding or electrical experience is desirable.
- Experience in lean manufacturing including 4Q, JIDOKA, 6S, etc.