Registered Medication Associate
Commonwealth Senior Living
Do you have a sincere passion for working with seniors and a love of keeping them healthy? Our Registered Medication Associates (RMA)do too! Our direct care team cares for our residents in a number of ways including personal needs, grooming and hygiene, housekeeping, laundering, social interactions, and meals. The main objective of this position ensures that residents receive comprehensive care and services by assisting them in the administration of medications. Team members must possess a big heart and a need to serve while you monitor the residents’ comfort and respond to their physical and emotional needs.
- Caring about people. Previous work with seniors would be fantastic!
- Drive for doing the right thing and seeing things through to the end
- Passionate about a job well done, having fun, and celebrating success
- Confident to speak up
- Great listener
- Takes ownership and adds value – seeks to improve something every single day!
- Consistently exhibits respect in all interactions
- Ability and desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Possessing your Virginia State CMA/RMA (Certified/Registered Medication Aide) certification would be ideal