- Performs nursing assessments and intakes as required and updates medication list in the EHR.
- Assist psychiatric medication providers during appointments and as needed.
- Coordinates with psychiatric medication providers for medication refills as needed; maintains prior authorizations for individual’s medications as required by insurance.
- Participates in interdisciplinary staff meetings and coordinates with other SBH staff; coordinates with other medical providers such as primary care physicians.
- Monitors client appointments and appropriate follow-up. Reviews psychiatric providers schedules and coordinates with Centralized Scheduling, the Lead Therapist and Lead CM to fill the schedule.
- Provides nursing coverage in other agency locations as needed.
- Licensed LPN in the state of Virginia, CPR and First Aid certified, required.
- Two to three years of nursing experience required; one to two years of providing services to individuals with mental health and/or substance use disorder preferred.
- Must meet all criminal background and drug screening requirements.
- Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
APPLY HERE: https://southsidebh.org/job/behavioral-health-nurse-2/