General Manager - McDonald's Centerville
Now accepting applications for qualified general manager candidates in South Boston VA. At our Virginia-based, family-owned franchise McDonald’s restaurants, our head coach operates as the General Manager who leads the team of 45+ crew members. Start your application today - text VA171 to 38000.
Successful General Management applicants have:
Exceptional standards, really high. McDonald’s became the most successful restaurant franchise in history because we believe in standards. We live and breathe Quality, Service, and Cleanliness because it is a huge part of what makes us great.
Strong people skills. People (customers and employees) are the foundation of our business. You will spend your time serving, coaching, correcting, training, retraining, inspiring, leading and developing an amazingly diverse group of PEOPLE.
A “leader” attitude. A successful General Manager doesn’t rest on their success. They always bring their best attitude into the restaurant. Our independent organization is committed to continuous improvement.
- Overseeing profit and loss by following cash control
- Maintaining inventory, scheduling labor, reviewing financials, and taking corrective action when needed
- Recruit, train and develop outstanding team members
- Conduct performance appraisals
- Manage McDonald’s brand standards alongside our company policies and procedures
- Management experience, at minimum - 3 years management in food service; McDonald’s preferred
- Flexible scheduling around the needs of the restaurant. We operate restaurants at 363 days a year
- A valid driver’s license
- All applicants will be subject to a background check
- Competitive annual salary
- Monthly Bonus Program
- Uniforms and meals provided
- Great insurance benefits including: medical, dental, vision, life, disability
- Paid time off
- Managers also have an opportunity to earn tuition assistance
- A positive, team-oriented work environment
All of these benefits are offered through a family-owned and operated company that is committed to the growth and success of our employees in a positive and friendly work environment. We are a drug-free workplace.