Dining Services Associate
Are you passionate about the hospitality and food & beverage industry? Our Dining services Associates (Servers) play a crucial role in serving and attending to the needs of our residents in their home. They also contribute to the development and implementation of our unique dining services programs. As a member of our team, you will provide friendly and responsive service to create an exceptional dining experience for residents. Our dining services operate throughout the week, serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and two snacks. No late nights or early mornings required!
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Health Savings Accounts
- 401K available to all Commonwealth Senior Living associates
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Fund
- Various Shifts
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Discounts Programs
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals to residents in a safe and sanitary manner, following Public Health Regulations and Sanitation Code guidelines.
- Provide attractive and nutritious meals in a respectful manner, taking into account the specific needs of residents.
- Set up and maintain the dining rooms on a daily basis, including table setting, beverage pouring, and dish clearing and cleaning.
APPLY HERE: https://www.commonwealthsl.com/careers/