- To be presentable and in uniform at all times, and work 12 hour shifts
- Ability to be able to work in multiple environments such as the front gate, parking, traffic direction, crowd control, and sales.
- Need to be able to work and learn technology. Such as cashless payment systems at point of sale system.
- Responsible for knowing VIR policy and regulations and to be able to communicate them to our guests
- This position will be for seasonal major events staffing
- Seasonal to work major event weekends throughout the season (March to November). Day or night shift.
- Must pass background and drug test
- Ability to stand for long hours and to work outdoors
- Ability to be personable and patient with our guests