- Ensure the assigned Ambulances is checked and ready for service.
- Items to be checked:
- All Engine Fluids
- All lights to ensure proper working order
- All EMS equipment are on the assigned units
- Drug/Fluid boxes are in date and on the Ambulance
- Respond to all incidents on and off the track as needed.
- Treat Patients/assist the driver in getting out of the vehicle
- Have a good knowledge of power kill switch's and on board extinguisher systems on the race vehicles.
- Transport the sick and injured.
- Use the Extrication tools to remove injured drivers
- Call for medevac if needed.
- Keep the units clean at all times this includes the inside of the front and rear if the Ambulance.
- Have a food knowledge of the extrication tools.
- Emergency Vehicle Operation Course
- CPR certified
- EMT/Medic State of Virginia Certification
- Must have a valid driver license
- Back ground check required
- Drug test may be requested
- Ability to work weekends
ApplyAPPLY HERE: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/979162