Sewing Machine Operator
AmeriStaff, Inc. is seeking Sewing Machine Operators for a manufacturing company in South Boston, VA. The ideal candidate should have experience operating a sewing machine in a manufacturing environment.
Benefits for the Sewing Machine Operator:
- 1st Shift.
- Training available depending on skill set.
- Monday – Friday, 7:00am- 3:30pm.
- Weekend availability.
- $15.00 per hour & incentive program pay for production.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 2 – 6 months of industrial sewing experience needed.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to communicate to all levels of organization.
- Ability to prioritize and organize responsibilities.
- Must be able to work a flexible scheduling including overtime as needed.
- Sewing fabric together for outdoor furniture.
- Must follow detailed instructions to start and complete tasks.
- Meet daily production goals.