Production Scheduler Supervisor
Join Reynolds Consumer Productsa world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Master Scheduler located at our South Boston, Virginia manufacturing plant.
As a Master Scheduler you will be responsible for managing production capacity across multiple lines and collaborate with sister plants to balance cost and service while also achieving company objectives. You will ensure accountability and alignment for production, inventory, and service requirements.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Lead a team of production planners
- Adjust the short-term production plan to meet variances in demand or supply leveraging SAP
- Manage projects and measure actual performance vs. plan
- Analyze data to identify opportunities for improvement
Ultimately, you will play an integral role in our company by balancing tradeoffs between supply chains strategies, optimizing plant operations, and use of raw material.
You will love it here if
- You pay great attention to detail and are well organized
- You work well with others, promote collaboration and knowledge sharing
- You thrive in a fast paced and high-energy environment
- You are self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as with a team
We need you to have:
- A BA/BS Degree in Supply Chain Management or a related field
- American Production Inventory Control Society-(APICS) certified
- 7+ years of experience in Master Planning, Inventory Control, Master Production Scheduling, Finished Goods Planning
- Strong system aptitude in SAP, MRP, JDA-ESP
- Previous experience in the consumer product goods industry
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!