AmeriStaff is currently seeking an experienced Assembly Line Worker to fill an opening with a company that manufactures outdoor furniture. The ideal candidate should have experience working in a manufacturing warehouse setting.
Benefits of the Assembly Line Worker:
- Pay: $15.00 per hour.
Requirements of the Assembly Line Worker:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working in a warehouse manufacturing setting.
- Experience with assembling or building furniture.
- Experience working in shipping and/or receiving.
- Ability to understand work orders and paperwork.
Responsibilities of the Assembly Line Worker:
- Assemble furniture going out for delivery and display on showroom floor.
- Fits, installs, and secures material on frame using hand tools, power tools, glue, cement, and staples.
- Retrieves and restocks materials from inventory for frame assembly.
- Packs finished product and prepared that for shipping.
- Keeps work area neat, organized, and clean.
- Checks for quality output of finished pieces to ensure conformity and standards.
- Reports any quality issues during inspection to immediate supervisor for action.
- Assist in other production areas.