HVAC Service Technician
- Service, maintain and repair heating, ventilation and cooling units for residential customers.
- Diagnose and repair electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- Travel to job sites in service area.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and weekends per on call schedule.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools and safety equipment in company service vehicle.
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, and serial number, type of refrigerant, test measurements and pictures as necessary.
- Identify and report to management potential opportunities for additional business (newer system, service contracts, and additional services).
- Required: experience in service, maintenance, troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC service issues.
- Good analytical skills an attention to detail with ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans and manuals.
- Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Must hold EPA Universal Certification
- Lift up to 50 pouns; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights, work in small crawl spaces.
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules
- Maintain accurate time records and receipts and send to office when required
- Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction
Job Location: South Boston, VA
To apply, please email resume to email@example.com Or call, Derick Vicks at 434-250-7112.