Plumbing Foreman Extraordinaire Wanted! Lead the Way to Success!
Are you a skilled and ambitious Plumbing Foreman ready to take charge of exceptional projects? This is your chance to lead a team to victory! We are on the lookout for a talented and motivated Plumbing Foreman to join our established company. Our Foreman are working foreman - so in addition to leading your crew - you will have the opportunity to continue honing your skills at times too. We are a military friendly company that values life long learning and on the job training.
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Opportunity to showcase your leadership skills and mentor a team
- Exciting and diverse projects that will challenge your abilities
- Supportive and collaborative work environment that fosters growth and innovation
- Room for advancement within our rapidly expanding organization
Your Role as Plumbing Foreman:
- Supervise and coordinate plumbing projects with finesse and expertise
- Provide guidance and technical support to the team of plumbers
- Ensure top-quality workmanship and timely project completion
- Collaborate with clients, engineers, and other stakeholders for seamless project delivery
- Champion a safety-first culture to create a secure work environment
What You Bring to the Table:
- Proven experience as a skilled Plumbing professional
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities
- Ability to read and interpret complex plumbing blueprints and specifications
- Proficiency in various plumbing techniques and modern tools
- Excellent problem-solving skills to overcome challenges on the job
- Dedication to maintaining the highest standards of quality and safety
Join us in shaping the future of plumbing excellence. Take the lead and make a lasting impact!
Apply now to become a vital part of our team as a Plumbing Foreman.
Why Comfort Systems USA MidAtlantic?
Our employees are the heart and soul of our company and we are committed to the professional and personal development of each of our team members. Our success is based on your success. We believe in putting people in the right seat and will work with dedicated employees to find that seat for you. You can find our five core values woven into everything we do at work; Be Safe, Be Honest, Be Respectful, Be Innovative, and Be Collaborative. We work in an environment where everyone is willing to lend a helping hand and contribute to the successes of each other and the company. We believe in giving back to our communities and the environment and are always looking for ways to make the world a better place. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages for all employees. If you’re looking to start a career, and not just a job, check us out today.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Comfort Systems USA, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We strive to foster a work environment that includes and embraces racial, ethnic and gender diversity and other individual differences. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion helps us attract and retain the best talent, enables employees to realize their full potential, and drives high performance through innovation and collaboration.