Sheet Metal Foreman
Sheet Metal Foreman Wanted! Lead the Way to Success!
Are you a master of sheet metal craftsmanship? Are you ready to take charge and lead a team to achieve greatness? This is your moment! We are seeking a skilled and ambitious Sheet Metal Foreman to join our innovative and thriving company. We are military friendly and are life long learners that believe in on the job training.
Why Work With Us?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to lead and mentor a team
- Exciting projects that challenge your skills and ignite your passion
- A supportive and collaborative work environment that values your expertise
- Room for growth and advancement within our expanding organization
Your Role as Sheet Metal Foreman:
- Supervise and coordinate sheet metal projects from start to finish
- Provide expert guidance and technical support to the team
- Ensure projects are executed with top-notch quality and efficiency
- Collaborate for seamless project delivery
- Uphold safety standards and promote a culture of safety among the team
What You Bring to the Table:
- Proven experience as a skilled Sheet Metal worker
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities
- Ability to read and interpret complex blueprints and specifications
- Proficiency in various sheet metal forming techniques and equipment
- Excellent problem-solving skills to overcome challenges on the job
- Commitment to maintaining a safe and productive work environment
Join us in shaping the future of sheet metal craftsmanship. Take the lead and make a lasting impact!
Apply now to become a vital part of our team as a Sheet Metal Foreman.
Why Comfort Systems USA MidAtlantic?
Our employees are the heart and soul of our company and we are committed to the professional and personal development of each of our team members. Our success is based on your success. We believe in putting people in the right seat and will work with dedicated employees to find that seat for you. You can find our five core values woven into everything we do at work; Be Safe, Be Honest, Be Respectful, Be Innovative, and Be Collaborative. We work in an environment where everyone is willing to lend a helping hand and contribute to the successes of each other and the company. We believe in giving back to our communities and the environment and are always looking for ways to make the world a better place. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages for all employees. If you’re looking to start a career, and not just a job, check us out today.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Comfort Systems USA, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We strive to foster a work environment that includes and embraces racial, ethnic and gender diversity and other individual differences. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion helps us attract and retain the best talent, enables employees to realize their full potential, and drives high performance through innovation and collaboration.