Calling All Pipefitters! Join Our Winning Team Today!
Are you a highly skilled and motivated Pipefitter seeking a workplace that recognizes and rewards your talents? Are you looking for the opportunity to be home every night? Look no further! We are on the hunt for exceptional Pipefitters like you to be a part of our dynamic team. We are a veteran friendly company that offers on the job training to continue to grow your skills.
Why Choose Us?
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Exciting projects that will challenge and showcase your expertise
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional growth
- Commitment to safety and employee well-being
What You'll Do:
- Install cutting-edge piping systems
- Work on diverse projects, from start to finish, and witness your contributions come to life
- Collaborate with a team of industry experts who share your passion for excellence
- Showcase your skills and creativity to overcome challenges and achieve remarkable results
What We're Looking For:
- Proven experience and expertise as a Pipefitter
- Proficiency in reading and interpreting blueprints and technical drawings
- Strong knowledge of various pipe types, fittings, and materials
- Ability to weld and fabricate with precision and skill
- Commitment to safety and compliance with industry regulations
- Passion for continuous learning and staying up-to-date with industry trends
If you're ready to take your pipefitting career to new heights, join us in shaping a better tomorrow. Apply now and seize this incredible opportunity to be part of a winning team!
Why Comfort Systems USA MidAtlantic?
Our employees are the heart and soul of our company and we are committed to the professional and personal development of each of our team members. Our success is based on your success. We believe in putting people in the right seat and will work with dedicated employees to find that seat for you. You can find our five core values woven into everything we do at work; Be Safe, Be Honest, Be Respectful, Be Innovative, and Be Collaborative. We work in an environment where everyone is willing to lend a helping hand and contribute to the successes of each other and the company. We believe in giving back to our communities and the environment and are always looking for ways to make the world a better place. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages for all employees. If you’re looking to start a career, and not just a job, check us out today.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Comfort Systems USA, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We strive to foster a work environment that includes and embraces racial, ethnic and gender diversity and other individual differences. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion helps us attract and retain the best talent, enables employees to realize their full potential, and drives high performance through innovation and collaboration.