HVAC Service Technician -- Commercial
Experienced HVAC Service Technician Wanted! Unleash Your Expertise and Thrive!
Are you a skilled HVAC Service Technician looking to take your career to new heights? Look no further! We are seeking a talented and experienced HVAC professional to join our growing and dynamic team! We are a military friendly company that believes in life long learning and offer on the job training opportunities!
Why Work With Us?
- Competitive compensation and attractive benefits package
- Opportunity to showcase your expertise and make a real impact
- Diverse and challenging projects that keep you engaged
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Continuous opportunities for skill development and career growth
Your Role as an HVAC Service Technician:
- Diagnose and repair Commerical HVAC systems with precision and efficiency
- Perform routine maintenance to ensure optimal system performance
- Troubleshoot complex issues and develop effective solutions
- Provide top-notch customer service and build strong client relationships
- Collaborate with a team of experts dedicated to excellence
What You Bring to the Table:
- Proven experience as an HVAC Service Technician with a strong track record
- In-depth knowledge of commercial heating, cooling, and ventilation systems
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- HVAC certifications and licenses (if applicable)
- Dedication to safety and compliance with industry regulations
- Strong customer service and communication skills
Join our team and be a part of a company that values expertise and delivers exceptional results.
Apply now and unleash your potential as an Experienced HVAC Service Technician!
Why Comfort Systems USA MidAtlantic?
Our employees are the heart and soul of our company and we are committed to the professional and personal development of each of our team members. Our success is based on your success. We believe in putting people in the right seat and will work with dedicated employees to find that seat for you. You can find our five core values woven into everything we do at work; Be Safe, Be Honest, Be Respectful, Be Innovative, and Be Collaborative. We work in an environment where everyone is willing to lend a helping hand and contribute to the successes of each other and the company. We believe in giving back to our communities and the environment and are always looking for ways to make the world a better place. We offer competitive salary and benefits packages for all employees. If you’re looking to start a career, and not just a job, check us out today.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Comfort Systems USA, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We strive to foster a work environment that includes and embraces racial, ethnic and gender diversity and other individual differences. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion helps us attract and retain the best talent, enables employees to realize their full potential, and drives high performance through innovation and collaboration.