Maintenance, Shift Mechanic
Join Reynolds Consumer Productsa world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. It's not just a job, it's a career! Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for a Technical Services Team Member at our manufacturing plant located in South Boston, VA.
GREAT PAY! GREAT BENEFITS! GREAT CAREERS!
As a Technical Services Team Member, you will be responsible for monitoring the condition of all plant equipment and other facilities and correcting various problems to keep us on track for our operation plans. You will have the opportunity to:
- Make safety your number one priority by driving our safety initiatives
- Execute preventative maintenance as well as breakdown repairs
- Perform mechanical troubleshooting to service and repair equipment
- Install new equipment and modify equipment as needed.
- Complete facilities maintenance repairs as needed
Ultimately, you will be an incredibly important resource and will provide support for production and projects for safety improvements, overall equipment effectiveness improvements, and cost savings initiatives. As a valued employee, you will have access to our competitive benefits package, you will be financially rewarded for your extra effort, and you will have opportunities for advancement.
You will love it here if
- You like to do hands-on work
- You are looking for an opportunity to grow in your career
- You are an excellent problem-solver
- You are naturally curious
We need you to have:
- Mechanical degree or certificate
- Advanced skills in mechanics, pneumatics, and hydraulics
- Ability to perform mechanical troubleshooting
Icing on the cake:
- Previous experience in maintenance
- Experience in a manufacturing or industrial facility
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!