Harris, Harvey, Neal & Co., LLP, a well-established accounting firm with offices in Danville, Chatham, Martinsville, and South Boston Virginia, has multiple opening for full-time Staff Accountants.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Staff Accountant will work closely with our experienced staff to prepare the individual, business and non profit tax returns, and assist with adults, reviews and compilations. This is an excellent opportunity to gain expertise in a number of areas of the accounting profession.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 0-3 years of experience in taxation, accounting, and audit preferred; also, recent accounting major graduate will be considered
- Applicants should have CPA license or be a CPA candidate.
- Microsoft Excel proficiency required
- Strong technical knowledge and skills
- Strong work ethic and aspirations for future advancement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Harris Harvey Neal & Co. LLP is a pleasant work environment. The Firm offers competitive base compensation and excellent benefits including paid time off, 401(k) with matching, health insurance, dental insurance, and life insurance. Harris Harvey Neal & Co. is committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, advanced technology, and extensive business relationships in indicative of our commitment to excellence.
APPLY HERE: https://www.hhncpa.com/careers.html